Bright Shield Protective Coatings are designed to safeguard printed circuits boards and electronic wiring board application. Suggested application methods are brush, dip (hand or machine), and spray (hand or robotic) and an ideal thickness of 25-75 microns.
To reduce viscosity, mix with Bright Shields Protective Coating Thinners.
Instruction for spray gun application:
- In an environnement with adequate ventilation, mix thiroughly and apply a test pattern to ensure gun is flowing properly
- Position board horizontally
- Holding at 45° angle and at a recommanded distance of 20 to 25 cm
- Spray a thin and even coat onto the board with an even motion using spray and release strokes.
- If a second coat is required, wait 2-3 minutes, rotate board 90° and repeat steps 2-4
- Will dry to touch within 10 minutes, tack free within 30 minutes, and fully cure in 24 hours